Re: [Circle] Graveyard Special Procedure

From: The Arrow (pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se)
Date: 11/08/96

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Haddixx wrote:

> My question is how can I make the special procedure activate itself whenever
> the player enters the room and not relay on them entering a command?

When a player or mobile enters a room, you can go through all objects
in the room, calling all specials with cmd = CMD_ENTER, and in some include
file you do a '#define CMD_ENTER -1'. On my mud, I have a system with
CMD_ENTER, CMD_LEAVE, CMD_FIGHT, CMD_CREATE, CMD_DESTROY, and CMD_DEATH.
All of them are #define'd as negative numbers as opposed to ordinary commands
that have a positive number. Also CMD_TIME is defined as 0.

This system is inspired from Grimne, along with most stuff on my mud... :)

/ Joachim

  The Arrow              Arrow@Shadow World - mud.fukt.hk-r.se 4000

  Joachim Pileborg       Email: pilen@fukt.hk-r.se
  Svarvarevägen 5