Re: [Circle] socials

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 11/08/96

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Scott G. Barter wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if there are more variables to use in the socials.
> So far I have used $n $N $m $s. I was hoping to find one that would return
> a he/she value. Does anyone know of this, or any others that can be used?
>
> Also where in the code you can find these defined would be helpful.
> Thanks

$n      -       Enactors Name
$N      -       Victims Name (no vict - someone)
$m      -       Him/Her Enactor
$M      -       Him/Her Victim
$s      -       His/Hers Enactor
$S      -       His/Hers Victim
$e      -       He/She Enactor
$E      -       He/She Victim
$o      -       Source Obj Full Name
$O      -       Target Obj Full Name
$p      -       Source Obj Short Name
$P      -       Target Obj Short Name
$a      -       Source OBJ - an/a
$A      -       Target OBJ - an/a
$T      -       ????? unused
$F      -       Door Name in doorbash it seems
$$      -       Litteral $ sign