Re: [Circle] race dependant spells

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@continet.com)
Date: 11/10/96

Nic Suzor wrote:

> Hey,
>
> i have recently added races to my mud, and i am toying with an idea:
>
> currently spells are given to pcs based on class. what would be ideal, is
> to also have spells given to races. so, a HUMAN MAGE and a OGRE MAGE would
> have the same MAGE class spells, but the ogre might have a couple of extra
> spells given only to ogres...

Not sure if this will work but this is how I'd make an attempt at it.

I'm thinking about just duping the SPELL_LEVEL, INIT_SPELL_LEVEL, and any
others. Then changing all the occurences of CLASS to RACE and then just define
them like normal in CLASS.C and then just use it like:
SPELL_LEVEL2(SPELL_BLOOD_LUST, RACE_OGRE, 5);

--
Leonard Burns IV
lburns@continet.com