[Circle] Small bugfix

From: The Arrow (pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se)
Date: 11/10/96

If I in a room with no exits west, type "open door west", I get the reply
"I really don't see how you can close anything there." from the mud.
(I get the same result with ALL door commands, open, close, lock and unlock)

Here is a fix to that:
In the find_door() function (act.movement.c), line 222 in the stock code:

> send_to_char("I really don't see how you can close anything there.\r\n", ch);

change the line above into the two following lines:

> sprintf(buf, "I really don't see how you can %s anything there.\r\n",
>         cmdname);
> send_to_char(buf, ch);

/ Joachim

  The Arrow              Arrow@Shadow World - mud.fukt.hk-r.se 4000