[Circle] Big Problem

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/11/96

Ok, I've got a big problem here, maybe it's not a big problem for
people like you, but it is for me (the "mediocer" coder).  I've messed
around with my fight.c and act.offensive.c files trying to add my own
arena flag.  The arena flag shows up fine and all, but, well....When
ever anyone, or anything get's in a fight, it looks something like this:

If you want to be a PLAYER KILLER, so be it...
If you want to be a PLAYER KILLER, so be it...
You swing your fist at the green gelatinous blob, but miss it!
If you want to be a PLAYER KILLER, so be it...
You wildly punch at the air, missing the green gelatinous blob.
If you want to be a PLAYER KILLER, so be it...
You wildly punch at the air, missing the green gelatinous blob.
If you want to be a PLAYER KILLER, so be it...
You swing your fist at the green gelatinous blob, but miss it!
The green gelatinous blob seems to have a crush on you...

I've tried EVERYTHING possible in these files... Mail me if you want
to see the files.

	Thanx, probably WAY in advance,
				Blackwind