[Circle] Handling problems

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 11/12/96

Hi all,

Does anyone have suggestions or actual instances where they have
successfully handled player problems such as lost equipment, stolen
equipment, etc.  It seems that a lot of headaches come when trying
to handle players that claim lost equipment through crash or
stolen.  I don't want to restrict the code to not allowing things.
I am looking for a method of monitoring, or keeping track of inventory
movement.

Hope this makes some sense.

Thanks much!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '