[Circle] [code]Sacrifice command

grond@grotl.com
Date: 11/13/96

We are attempting to allow the players to do some house cleaning
(necessary since we equipped or corpses with disease now), and am trying
to imp a sacrifice command.

Problem I'm having is having the system identify a corpse as a corpse.
We've tried to get it with the command:

vnum_object(arg, ch) < 0 where arg is the word corpse, otherwise it
should fail, and it won't recognize that one.

We've tried to do a str_cmp("corpse", arg) and it won't recognize that
one.

I'm missing something stupid here and would appreciate a little
guidance. Note we're not using the same check as the decomposition check
has on "containers" since we don't want them to be able to sacrifice all
containers.

Thanks for the help.

Grond

SENT FROM: GAME ROOM ON THE LAKE BBS (GROTL.COM)
YOUR PLACE FOR ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
PHONE: (704) 664-6742