[Circle] color code

From: Scott G. Barter (scottb@qis.net)
Date: 11/13/96

I've been using the easy-color code from the ftp site, and I ran accross
something today.

The color codes work fine in sprintf statements and external text files.
However, when I tried to add color to a strcat statement it prints the
actual color code (eg, instead of making the text Red, it prints \\c01).

If anyone has worked around this, or could point me in the right
direction, I would really appreciate it.