Re: [Circle] In GENERAL:

From: Edward Almasy (almasy@axisdata.com)
Date: 11/13/96

Cyanide writes:
> Just simply don't use OasisOLC until they come out with a newer version,
> there are so many damn bugs it is unbelievable, there is the medit crash
> bug, the hit enter without typing anything bug, the zedit bug, the eat your
> world file bug, there is so much shit wrong with OasisOLC.  Oasis might be
> user friendly and pretty but it's code sucks my big fat hairy cock, I
> strongly urge whoever wrote OasisOLC, to come out with a newer more solid
> version.

Why don't you fix the code and release a newer more solid version
yourself, instead of whining about someone else's work?

This is exactly the type of message that makes me not want anything
to do with this list -- yet another person who is quick with vitriol
and complaints about the hard work that someone else has put in, but
has little or nothing constructive of their own to add.

We're using Oasis OLC here, and while I did have to track down a few
bugs, for the most part Oasis is working quite well for us.

Edward Almasy
almasy@axisdata.com