Re: [Circle] AutoEQ Error?!

From: JTRhone (ujtr@lady.cs.sunyit.edu)
Date: 11/13/96

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Bruce, Ray, Phil wrote:

> I am getting this error everytime AutoEQ is used when a player enters the
> game WITH equipment to re-equip:
> SYSERR: ch->in_room = NOWHERE when equipping char.

It's an easy fix, either wax the syslog in handler.c, equip_char() (don't
do it cause yer ignoring an error), or place the character in a room on
login before you autoequip them.  Do option 2. :)

BTW, I haven't read the FAQ in a long while, but it seems that this
question is asked roughly 3 times a week and this is a very good candidate
to either 1) be placed in the FAQ, or 2) be placed in this patch's docs if
there are any. (I wouldn't know, wrote my own a while back.)

vall aka jtrhone RoA