[Circle] NEWBIE CODE : unzipping source in WinNT

From: Paul \ (pxs3@po.cwru.edu)
Date: 11/13/96

Hi,

tried to unzip the sources onto a NTFS file partition.  had some troubles
unzipping filenames with multiple periods in it.  Wondered if anyone could
give me a few tips as to how to accomplish this.  this is especially funny
considering the code is said to compile under Win95/NT.  I'm sure it does...
but you need the source files first...

Thanks a ton,

Froggy

Paul Schneider aka "Froggy"| THIS IS MY LIFE...  : main(){
ce399@cleveland.freenet.edu|                       register int My_Life;
pxs3@po.cwru.edu           |                       for (;;) My_Life=NULL; };
http://b4333.cwru.edu/     | it's going nowhere fast.
FROGGY'S CLICHE O' THE DAY : Your mojo and your karma have a blind date in a
labyrinth where entropy and relativity are engaged in a fight to the finish.