Re: [Circle] (RACE SYSTEM)

From: Bri - Circle List (palin-c@lance.ij.net)
Date: 11/14/96

> You code one.  Its really not hard, use the base that they give you, and
> EXPAND.  Everyone should be different, ie: If I have a future mud, I most
> likely will not have elves, goblins, trolls, etc.
I agree; every mud should be different.. of course, we're all using
Circle, but I hope that we're all modifying it... I know I'm trying to
play with it and make it as different from other MUDs as possible. That's
what makes a MUD fun is originality, at least in my opinion...

[ SYSERR: Invalid opinionated statement from Bri ]

Bri