[Circle] BitVectors

From: Bruce, Ray, Phil (bherbert@ns.technonet.com)
Date: 11/15/96

Hi all,
	When defining bitvectors... I noticed that the stock code usually has the
number go from 1,2,4,8... but there usually is only about 4 options, so it
only goes to about 4 - 8. But now I've added more #defines and if I follow
the pattern of doubling the number, I get all the way up to 131072... Now I
dont know if its just me, or that's absolutely wrong. So I guess my
question is, do you HAVE TO double the numbers like they have it done, or
can I just go 1,2,3,4,5 and so on to 15 without getting such a large number?