[Circle] Yet another plrconv.c question...

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (Prospero@bbs.x-net.net)
Date: 11/15/96

I am sorry to ask more questions, but I am not familiar with the bpl9 code,
and this makes a whole lot of difference when trying to add the plrconv.c
code to bpl11.  Oh well, thanks in advance for any help you can give
regarding the foillowing problem!

***ERRORS***:
-------------
gcc -g -O   -o ../bin/pfileconv util/plrconv.c
util/plrconv.c: In function `convert':
util/plrconv.c:91: too few arguments to function `exit'
util/plrconv.c:103: too few arguments to function `exit'
util/plrconv.c:114: structure has no member named `race'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

***plrconv.c***:
----------------

(90-92)
      printf("Can't open %s.", filename);
      exit();
   }

(102-104)
         puts("Done.");
         exit();
      }
(113-115)

      /* Move race to char_data */
      newpl.race=oldpl.player_specials_saved.race;

Thanks again for any help you can give!
Nicholas Wourms 8^)