[Circle] A few ideas.

grond@grotl.com
Date: 11/15/96

ZO>1.  An IMP channel like wiznet but only for imps....incase we are invis or
ZO>want to talk
ZO>    to all the imps at once.

ACMD (do_imptalk)
{
struct descriptor_data *i;

sprintf(buf, "Imp talk from %s: %s", GET_NAME(ch), argument);

for (i = descriptor_list; i; i=i->next) {
       if(!i->connected && i->character &&
       GET_LEVEL(i->character) >= insert level here)
       act(buf, FALSE, 0, 0, i->character, TO_VICT | TO_SLEEP);
       }
}

You'll need to add the calls and level restrictions in interpreter.c but
this should get you started.

Hope it helps.

ZO>2.  Change the syslog to not show all the resetting of areas...it makes for
ZO>a long file.

Grep through the code and find the lines you want to get rid of them
comment them out.

Grond

SENT FROM: GAME ROOM ON THE LAKE BBS (GROTL.COM)
YOUR PLACE FOR ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
PHONE: (704) 664-6742