[Circle] [Code] Compile Error

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 11/15/96

Sorry, I think this was answered before, but I lost the message.. how do I
fix the following error?:

make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/circle/circle30bpl11/src'
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  interpreter.c
interpreter.c: In function `nanny':
interpreter.c:1525: duplicate case value
interpreter.c:1273: this is the first entry for that value
make[1]: *** [interpreter.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/circle/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [default] Error 2

I have interperter.c avail to look at if needed.. but I didn't post the
areas around the errors because they were so spread appart.

Sorry again if this was just answered.

Chris Grantham
Head Administrator
ObjectMURPE (tm)

ObjectMURPE, MURPE, OM, and OMURPE are
trademarks of the ObjectMURPE Development Group.

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages