Re: [Circle] Displaying STR,CON,DEX, etc...

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/16/96

Bruce, Ray, Phil wrote:

> The subject says it all... How do you display those statistics? strength
> dexterity charisma etc...

	This is really pretty easy....I'll let you see for your self how easy
it is.  Go into act.wiz.c and seach for do_stat (for characters).  Go
down untill you get to where it lists str, int, etc.  And figure it out
from there :)  Make sure when you put it in do_sco, or whatever, you
format it EXACTLY like everything else in that section is.

	Good luck :),
		Blackwind