Re: [Circle] [Win95] local host, no network...how?

From: Shawn A. Daniel (itech2@sonnet.com)
Date: 11/17/96

Ignore the dial-up dialogue. when it comes up, just cancel it....it may
come up once or twice, but cancel both times....after that it will run the
MUD.  I does it because there is a flag set in the TCP/IP or in the
internet options that tells it to call up that little box anytime something
for the internet is opened.  Hope this helps.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------->
  |			  Shawn A. Daniel  				|
  |			    Damion Thaed				|
  |Co-Implementor of CyberMUD, Modesto's first WWIV BBS MUD, dial up	|

> From: Chaotic <chaotic@eskimo.com>
> To: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> Subject: [Circle] [Win95] local host, no network...how?
> Date: Saturday, November 16, 1996 11:44
>
> i've had no problem telnetting into myself when on a lan for testing.
but