[Circle] NEWBIE: AutoLoot, AutoSplit, etc..

From: Brad Freshour (monocirc@telepath.com)
Date: 11/18/96

I just got AutoLoot and AutoSplit off of a WWW site that had snippets of
code. I'm a new Admin, and "inserted" everything in where it needed to be.
But when I compile (BSD using GCC), I get an error as follows:

fight.c: In function `damage':
fight.c:764: too many arguments to function `die'

Here is the snippet of code that it says as the error:

    }
    /* Cant determine GET_GOLD on corpse, so do now and store */
      sprintf(local_buf,"%ld", (long)local_gold);
    }

  die(victim,ch);

    /* If Autoloot enabled, get all corpse */
      do_get(ch,"all corpse",0,0);
    }
    /* If Autoloot AND AutoSplit AND we got money, split with group */
      do_split(ch,local_buf,0,0);
    }
  }

---