Re: [Circle] Talking to Mobs

From: Ric Klaren (j.klaren@student.utwente.nl)
Date: 11/18/96

Hi,

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, DJ Pure wrote:

> 	I've been asked to try and code together something that does this.
>
> *** If you talk to a mob (with of course a special keyword in the string),
> then it will reply back with something.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions where to start (like what functions/file).

Try finding the eliza bot code for Merc it's very easy to port... I did
but our mud is very non stock and I don't have the patch lying around
anymore.... It works quite well it reacts makes mobs react to tells and
emote commands (not socials didn't get to hacking that in too)

Grtnx GrimReaper of Realms of Frustration (130.89.230.13 4000)

- Ric Klaren - j.klaren@student.utwente.nl - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl -------------
``Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when
they're drunk?''
``You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them.''
``Ah? So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.''
From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet