Re: [Circle] NEWBIE:

From: Chuck (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 11/19/96

At 06:23 PM 11/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm getting this error when I try to compile circle 3.0 on win95.
>
>What is wrong?
>
>makefile(159) : warning U4007: filename 'interpreter.h' too long; truncating to
>8.3
>NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'interpreter.h'
>Stop.
>
>I'm using Visual C++ version 1.0.  First is it possible to compile it with
this compiler.  If not can anyone tell me what compiler I should get and how
to compile it.

I am guessing the windoze filename restriction is arguing with the compiler,
try changing interpreter.h to
something shorter, (and also all references to it in other files). I can't
really help to much with win95
problems, I have never tried it..

good luck,
CHuck