Re: [Circle] [bug??] Snoop circle

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 11/20/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Mud Administrator wrote:

- some of my fellow imm+s and I actually pulled off a complete snoop circle
- in which we caused an infinite loop of snooping....
- it was fun and all, but I was wondering if it should be changed...

If you're resourceful enough, you can probably break into prison, but
would you raise the fences to prevent that? ;)

obCircle:
There's a binary to acsii pfile convertor for circle 3bpl11 at
ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi for those of you looking for one.  Note that it's
missing hometowns and languages (which are unused in stock circle), and it
won't work if you don't have a pfile (an easy fix I haven't gotten around
to making), but otherwise it seems to work just fine.  I'll put it on the
circle ftp site when it's closer to being bugfree.

Sam