Re: [Circle] help, again please

From: George (greerga@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 11/20/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Christopher M. Ryan wrote:

>bin\circle.exe > log\circle.log
>run.bat

>This will redirect the messages to the log file. i am not sure if the

If CircleMUD runs in a Window, I'm not sure if that redirection
will work.  In fact, it won't.  Because running a Win95 app
from DOS calls the START.EXE command which then executes it.
Then returns you to the prompt, with no output from the program,
which goes into it's own window.  Compiling as an MS-DOS app
won't help because then you can't use the WinSock.Dll...

--
George Greer	Student Systems Co-Administrator of Dragon
greerga@muohio.edu	http://www.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga