Re: [Circle] Game Balance CHARTS

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/21/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Bruce, Ray, Phil wrote:

> Does anyone have Game Balance Charts? I'm not sure what stats to put on my
> characters... It doesn't matter how many levels its for, I'll make do with
> anything... PLEASE :)

I recommend you take a look at the builder's handbook, available at Caw's
FTP site:

ftp://ftp2.circlemud.org/pub/furry/Caw/BHndbk

File: BHndbk-2.2 and others... (I thought I had seen a zipped version
somewhere..:)

BTW, it has an excellent balance table, but only for mobs, if anyone had
any similar ones for weapons, armor and objects I'd appreciate a copy of
it..:) (I plan on making some kind of templates into Oasis so builders
focus mainly in the zone and the descriptions, and have the zone balanced
at the same time too..:)

Also, if anyone would hint me a way of adding Weapon spells, affection
bits on objects, mobprog editing and templates into Oasis, that info would
be appreciated too..:)

Luck

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/