Re: [Circle] MobProgs

From: Edward Almasy (almasy@axisdata.com)
Date: 11/21/96

BlackWind writes:
> I just wanna know if anyone got MobProgs working on Circle30bpl11, and
> if you did, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO IT???  Maybe you could send a patch,
> or doc, or SOMETHING to help me with this, cause I'm Totally stumped on
> it, and may just give up.

I don't mean to be too negative, but adding mobprog capabilities is
definitely not for the faint-of-heart.  It's a large amount of very
convoluted code that contains a quite a few bugs and is tightly
tied in to many parts of the MUD.  If you're not a good C programmer
who is willing to spend alot of time with a debugger I would not
suggest trying to add the mobprog patch to your code base -- the
result will only be chronic server instability and unhappy players.

Edward Almasy
Axis Data
almasy@axisdata.com