[Circle] [CODE] Remort Code Help

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@continet.com)
Date: 11/23/96

I am working on a remort command where at a certain level (70 or higher
on a level 100 system) people can be remorted as a level 1 char with
some added bonuses like no hunger/thirst, add 5 points to there existing
stats, and more hps/mps per levels from then on.

Right now what I have right now is when someone types remort it sets
their hunger/thirst, lets them add to their stats and such but I want it
to be so they have to type 'remort yes' I tried to do it using strcmp
but it works as if it isn't there. Any help? thanks

--
Leonard Burns IV
lburns@continet.com