[Circle] Mobprogs Act_problem

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/24/96

I'm repeating this cuase it's been a few hours and still no response,
please, I'm clueless here.

BlackWind wrote:

Has anyone else successfully installed mobprogs, and found that
the act_trigger doesn't work?  More appropriately, has anyone actually
fixed it?  I can't understand why it doesn't work.  If someone could
help me fix it I'd be much obliged to help you whereever needed at any
time.  The act_trigger is like the most important one, and it doesn't
work!

        Please respond soon
                        Thanx, once again,
                                        Blackwind