[Circle] Problem with identifying objects

From: Bubonic (bubonic@bsu-cs.bsu.edu)
Date: 11/24/96

Okay, I'm having a bit of a problem with object structures for
a function I'm trying to write.  I want to be able to retrieve the
name of an object in the room, that was the argument to a command
I wrote.

Now, I know how I can retrieve the weight, or the wear_flags (i.e.:
 	GET_OBJ_WEIGHT(temp);
   OR   temp->obj_flags.weight;

But, how can I identify the name of the object?  I have tried a large
number of things, which include the following:

temp->obj->name
temp->obj_data.name
temp->obj.name

Can anyone please tell me what the correct syntax to retrieving this is?
Do I need to declare a structure differently at the top of the function?

If I'm being cryptic in my question let me know, and I can be more specific.

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Hanks
bubonic@bsu-cs.bsu.edu