Re: [Circle] Ansi prompt

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 11/25/96

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, BlackWind wrote:
> I've been working for weeks on getting a prompt that asks if you want
> ansi color, that comes up before the greetings screan.  Unsuccesllfully
> obviosly.  Any help would be appriciated.

Just as a note... if you send something to the list, it will *NOT*
instantly appear in your mailbox having been returned from the list.
It will often take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour or seven,
dependant on network traffic and the machine load at the time.

So please do *not* send a piece of mail several times in succession.

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.