Re: [Circle] Crash Problem w/ Obuild

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/26/96

Any info on this would be helpful, I have seen this same problem several
times, but, only when I was using the copy room function, in my sleep
dep[rived state i made the assumption i tried to copy a room onto itself,
I just recopied the correct room over and it was fine (no crash).  I had a
similar problam with an object or two,  those usually crashe the mud.  My
code ignorant builders are convinced that Its when you are modifying an
obj (or mob) that is already loaded into the mud, but i cannot duplicate
this, any similar obuild problems (or fixes?)
Ghost Shaidan