Re: [Circle] [CIRCLE] Limits on classes?

From: Justin (jmrobins@wired.uvm.edu)
Date: 11/28/96

I had that set up and working fine...until I removed classes.
Another/better way to do it...remove the level dependency for
spells/skills.   Make it a proficiency system.  If a character has
above a 0 in a skill...then they can use it or prac it.  That way it
doesn't matter what level they are, they could keep skills no matter
what.   This also helps for making race dependent skills, and
assigning skills/spells at startup.

Justin