Re: [Circle] Skills again...

From: Will Shaw (romulan@x-net.net)
Date: 11/29/96

Let me revise the situation with an illustration from my mortal character:

You have 4 practice sessions remaining.
You can practice the following skills:
backstab              (superb)
hide                  (very good)
slit throat           (not learned)
sneak                 (very good)
track                 (very good)
trip                  (not learned)

>pract trip
You do not know of that skill.

>pract slit
You do not know of that skill.

As far as I know, absolutely everything needed to implement a new skill is
correctly in place.  Can anyone offer even a remote speculation as to why
the skills show up, but can't be practiced?