[Circle] [code] AFF_FLAGS

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/29/96

First of all THANK all of your for both your help with containers 9that
will generate another mail when i have had some sleep) and the help with
these flags, here is the current state of affairs.
I have set elves (just started with one) with the :
SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INFRAVISION);
and it worked ok, but i made this elf a ranger, and had him practice his
infravision spell, and forceticked my way through the duration, and LO and
BEHOLD!  The aff bit was gone. *8(

Now at my current state f caffine addiction and sleep depriviation I dont
even know how to begin to troubleshoot this one.  so If anyone has a quick
answer or a file name, I will look at after a few hours shuteye (after i
track down some mad mob formats in another file)

Thanks again for all your help, come see what we're up to at:
Questionable Sanity
qs.iceworld.org 4000 (199.199.16.76 4000)

Ghost Shaidan