Re: Okay guys...

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 12/01/96

> So what i want to know, are there any problems with this code, it runs
> fine, but am I setting my self up for a big fall?

Start a level 1 player.
Walk over to your pet store.
Buy a nice level 1 kitten pet.
Now group the kitten, fine a nice non-aggressive level 10 mob.
alias a nice macro:
 alias o order follower cast 'color spray' $1
Now as fast as you can type:
  o mob
  o mob
  o mob
  o mob
  o mob

See the problem? I also did likewise code to allow easy access to mobs to
cast spells. However I added a PET flag to mobs htat must be added to any
mob used in pet stores or in summon mob spells.
Instead of:
  if (IS_NPC(ch))
    send_to_char("yes\r\n",ch)

I use:
  if (IS_NPC(ch) && !IS_PET(ch))

Also as a personal pref I make mob use manna just like players so its a
bit faierer. They do automatically regen manna at a rate of mobs level per
round. But thats not a problem, just a personal preference.