[Code] Object sorting in inv & vis

From: claywar (claywar@CETLink.Net)
Date: 12/01/96

First off I'd like to thank everyone for being so free with their advince
and suggestions (even though I've been a silent subscriber most of the
time, other peoples tips have solved many problems).  Off with that, here
is my problem =), I was wondering if anyone had a solution to the problem
of object sorting so that:

a bread
a bread
a bread

would be:

(3x) a bread

I would greatly appreciate any help in the matter.

claywar! (morgaelin - coming this winter after almost a year of hard work)