new item wears

From: marimah@ksu.ksu.edu (marimah@ksu.edu)
Date: 12/01/96

weapon when I'm already wielding one, it crashes. It should say 'You are
already wielding a weapon', but the mud crashes when this happens. If I
attempt to wear something else that I already am wearing, it gives a
message, but not the right one. If I'm wearing 2 earrings and try to wear
another, it say's 'You're already wearing something about your body'. I
noticed in the code where these messages are, that in some spots, there were
messages saying 'YOU SHOULD NOT SEE THIS MESSAGE' or something similar. I
took those out when I added new equip wears. Is this what's causing the
crash and if so, where do these need to go and how many do I need?? Much
thanks for your help :)

Mark