[WayOffTopic] Raw Mode Client

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 12/02/96

I have lately been working on a text based lcient specifically for
connecting to my mud but have run into a slight problem.  I cannot figure
out how to set keyboard into raw mode.  I believe it is possible using
ioctl() but I cannot figure out the correct argument to send for result
and am not completely sure what to send for the last argument (apparently
usually called argp).  If anyone can help me out it would be greatly
appreciated.