[Admin] Snippets Site (cont.)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/04/96

Well, I've updated the snippets site some more (I now have no more to
add.  Eek!)  I've also fixed the 'emblamer' link by adding an 'embalmer'
link and adding the 'emblamer' special.  Don't believe I screwed that
one up.  As if it wasn't obvious or anything. (=

Anyways, now that I'm finally caught up again, feel free to submit any
snippets you'd like to see there, and I'll try to add them asap.

Alex.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.