crashing

From: Mark H Marihugh (marimah@ksu.edu)
Date: 12/04/96

Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out what's crashing my mud. I installed
the mobprog patch and everything compiled fine. When anyone tries to
'say' on the mud, it crashes. I'm also using the patched-up version of
the source code(patched.src_1.1.tar)
Here's the 'do_say' code from act.comm.c

ACMD(do_say)
{
  skip_spaces(&argument);

  if (!*argument)
    send_to_char("Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?\r\n", ch);
  else {
    argument = makedrunk(argument, ch);
    sprintf(buf, "$n says, '%s'", argument);
    MOBTrigger = FALSE;
    act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
    if (PRF_FLAGGED(ch, PRF_NOREPEAT))
      send_to_char(OK, ch);
    else {
      sprintf(buf, "You say, '%s'", argument);
      act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, argument, TO_CHAR);
    }
  mprog_speech_trigger(argument, ch);
  }
}