Re: Morph Spell

From: George (greerga@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 12/04/96

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Terry Valladon wrote:

>ok, I am trying to make a MORPH spell in witch the person morts into a
>random mob...

Wouldn't it be easier to just extract_char the mob that it is
succesfully cast on, and load up another mobile in it's place?

Much less trouble than setting hit/move/mana/keywords/everything

Just keep an array filled with possible mobs to use and load on demand.
int possible_mobs[] = { 3001, 1, 99 };

--
George Greer	Student Systems Co-Administrator of Dragon
greerga@muohio.edu	http://www.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga