[skills][?][doc]

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/04/96

after searching thru the mud docs, ftp site and snippets site i have
determined there are no skill help docs available.  i am about to embark
on adding a bunch of skills to my mud.  are there any docs available out
there to aid me?  if there are not, how many people would like to see on
constructed?  inevitably, i get intimate with whatever i am attempting
to do.  once i am done with my skills, i should be able to write a
fairly extensive help doc for adding skills.  however, if one already
exists could somebody point me to it?

thanks,

invincibill

--
** I truely believe that the internet will do more to bring about world
peace than any other device in human history. **