Re: A few simple questions

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/05/96

Jeremy Elson wrote:

> > > 1) I read in building.doc that you can add comments to .zon files by
> > > preceeding a line with a *. Is this true for .mob, .wld, .obj, and .shp fil
> es?
> > No.  You can't. (=
>
> Actually I think you can. :)
i think you can also.  to be honest, i dont even think you need the * in
them...(at least mine doesnt have any)

'course, i dont have any lines that are stricly comments.  they may need
the *.

:)

invincibill
--
** I truely believe that the internet will do more to bring about world
peace than any other devicein human history. **