[code] saving rooms

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 12/05/96

Hmm, I'm working on a command that adds a room using dirs..
so like: addroom north would take the next free room and add it to the
north setting the exits and stuff (which work great). But
I can't get the room to save! I'll make the room and walk into it
do redit and it thinks it a whole new room. I make the room and
save that zone, reboot and it's gone.How would I get it to save?

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com