Re: [The Nexus] [snip]

From: JTRhone (ujtr@lady.cs.sunyit.edu)
Date: 12/07/96

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Thomas Pederson wrote:
> psst! reality check..its a game..
>
> On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:
>
> > roleplaying going, 24/7.  At this time, I will be interviewing for all
> > staff personnel positions listed below.

Though I totally agree it's a game, which unfortunatly too many people
too often forget, over the past 2 years I have found that at least some
sense of professionalism has to be maintained to get a mud to go anywhere.
Without a structured immortal staff with defined 'jobs' or
responsibilities, a mud grows stale real fast.  *Shrug* just imho.

jtrhone aka Vall RoA