Re: [Idiots]

From: John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. (bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: 12/07/96

I would just like to thanks all the flames I have gotten.  Over piddily
shit about not cropping the amount I quote a reply too.  Since I reply on
top, usually it doesn't matter, so have it your way.  I asked for
applicants, though input is always welcome, chumps running around that
must flame someone to death if they don't agree with their style is not.

I am doing something with Circle that I have not seen done before, ie
RolePlaying, that in and of itself requires organization, I don't plan to
run it like the military, in fact, I plan to be pretty flexible, but I
want to be sure shit gets done, is that so wrong?

"For on this journey, this destiny, I must travel alone."
|from: John C. A. Bambenek  &         | Runaway MUD Development Team Head |
|bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu     | sanction.seark.net 9000           |
|Homepage under construction	      | Based on the AmalgaMUD concept    |
           -----====== John C. A. Bambenek Enterprises ======-----
	   -----======     Chief Executive Officer     ======-----