Re: [circle][code]Hello?

From: Hydragon (doogie@amnesiac.NMSU.Edu)
Date: 12/07/96

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Dan Johnson wrote:

> I am haveing a problem with sac...two actually
>
> 1) if you get a corpse(have it in inventory), and type sac corpse...the
> MUD crashes...
>
> 2) if you type sac <living mob> the MUD crashes...

before the call to extract_obj, you need to have a check to make sure
it is in fact an obj and it is in the room.

You should be able to do that with a command similar to, I don't have my
code handy.

if (!CAN_SEE_OBJ[in_room])
   send_to_char("Sac What?", ch);

Like I said, I don't have my code handy and I'm not thinking very clearly
but that's basically the jist of what needs to be done.

                                                       Hydragon