Re: list (fwd)

From: John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. (bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: 12/08/96

Actually, if you look at it, it isnt hard to decipher that it is most
probably a lab computer, and this mail was sent thru Netscape, without a
shell account open, no dice.

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Chris Grantham wrote:

> Actually.. if you look at it, it's not that hard to decipher.

"For on this journey, this destiny, I must travel alone."
|from: John C. A. Bambenek  &         | Nexus MUD Development Team Head   |
|bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu     | ttz.inil.com 9000                 |
|Homepage under construction	      | Based on the AmalgaMUD concept    |
           -----====== John C. A. Bambenek Enterprises ======-----
	   -----======     Chief Executive Officer     ======-----