[NEWBIE CODE] Auction bug

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 12/09/96

HIya guys!

I don't know if this has been checked right now.

I installed the auction code from the snippets page (or the FTP site, not
sure) and it has been running for a while now, but today I realized that
my morts are using a bug in it to crash the mud.

It is not exactly a bug, but rather the lack of a check...

If a user auctions something and he drops it the auction code will not
check for it and the mud will crash, it they change what they are auction
the same will happen.

Has anyone implemented any quick&dirty fix for this? I saw the ftp site
but there is no change there on the version I have...

Luck

Eduo
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                          CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/