[CODE]Class/Race Rstrictions Error compiling

From: WonderFul Wart (wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com)
Date: 12/09/96

OK i am again a fairly newbieish coder.  I grabbed the race/class restrictions
from the snippets and plugged em in.  It seems that there is something wrong
in interpreter.c the error i get is:
interpreter.c: In function `display_classes':
interpreter.c:1041: structure has no member named `player'
interpreter.c: In function `nanny':
interpreter.c:1286: warning: unused variable `class_menu'

ok my interpreter.c around line 1041 is:

// WART.8.12.96
void display_classes(struct descriptor_data *d) {
  int x;

  send_to_char("Class Selection Menu - please choose a class\r\n---------------
  for (x = 0; x < NUM_CLASSES; x++)
    if (class_ok_race[(int)GET_RACE(d)][x])
      send_to_char(class_display[x], d->character);
      send_to_char("\nClass: ", d->character);
}

In the snippet it says to have:
  if (class_ok_race[(int)GET_RACE(ch)][x]])
and i was getting ch not defined error so i changed it to do and that didnt work.
I also tried putting void display_classes(struct char_data *ch, struct descriptor_data *d)
but that caused all sorts of problems.
Any ideas on what this is and if you need more info i will gladly give!!
Thanks for any help!

Wart