Re: World Extras Problem

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 12/10/96

Just as a semi related problem, In *certain* files, (30.obj for example)
obuild doesnt like the extra descs on items, if you edit it and try to
save, it crashes, if I remove the extra descs it works fine. the obj it is
crashing on is the social board, and all the items after it...
I know this is kind of vague, If anyone has seen something similar or can
point me in the right direction, I would be appricitive.

Ghost Shaidan